Can F-Secure KEY autofill my login credentials? (Mac)
Yes, but before being able to use the autofill function, you need to allow F-Secure KEY to control your computer:
- On your Mac (Mac OS X 10.10 and later), go to System preferences > Security and Privacy > Privacy tab > Accessibility.
- Drag and drop or check F-Secure KEY in the Allow the apps below to control your computer list.
How to use the autofill funtion:
- Log in to F-Secure KEY with your master password.
- Go to the service you want to access.
- Click in the username field, and press ctrl + cmd + F2 or fn + ctrl + F2 (on Mac laptops with multi-Function keys). A drop-down list of your saved password data appears.
- Select the corresponding entry for that service. F-Secure KEY fills in your username and password.