How can I use my F-Secure KEY login credentials to log in to a web service using my mobile device?
This article describes how you can log in to a web service with your F-Secure KEY login credentials.
- Log in to F-Secure KEY.
- Tap the favorite you want, or swipe left to see your list of entries.
- Tap on the entry.
- Tap the username icon. This copies your username to the clipboard.
- On the web service login page, paste your username into the username field.
- Go back to KEY, and tap the password icon. This copies your password to the clipboard.
- On the web service login page, paste your password into the password field.
- Log in.
Note: Your credentials get automatically cleaned from the clipboard after a period of time or when the application is closed.