How do I import passwords from other password managers into F-Secure KEY?
You can import passwords from F-Secure KEY and other password managers with F-Secure KEY. Importing is possible only with Windows and Mac versions of the product.
F-Secure KEY supports the following file formats from the following password managers:
- 1Password (PIF)
- Dashlane (CSV)
- F-Secure KEY (FSK)
- Firefox Password Exporter (CSV)
- KeePass 2 (XML, CSV)
- LastPass (CSV)
- Norton Identity Safe Password (CSV)
- Password Safe (XML)
- SecureSafe Password Manager (CSV)
- Sticky Password (XML)
To import passwords into F-Secure KEY:
- Export the passwords from your old password manager, and save this file locally on your computer.
- Import the passwords to F-Secure KEY:
- In F-Secure KEY, go to Settings > Import passwords.
- Click on the drop-down list and select the format of the file you are about to import.
- Click Select, and select the file you saved locally.
F-Secure KEY imports the passwords automatically and tells you how many passwords were imported.