How can I get the log files for F-Secure ID Protection or F-Secure KEY?
Depending on if you are using a Windows computer or a Mac computer, the ID Protection or KEY log files are stored locally on different locations. Follow the steps below to fetch the log files from your computer.
- Select the Start menu on the left end of the taskbar.
- Type in F-Secure until you see the F-Secure Support Tool appear.
- Select the F-Secure Support Tool app. The Support Tool dialog opens.
- Select Run diagnostics. The tool starts gathering information.
- Once it's done, the tool creates the output file on your desktop. The name of the archive file is fsdiag.zip.
- Attach the fsdiag.zip log file on your email reply back to us.
- Click on the magnifier icon on the top right corner and browse to ~/Library/Application Support/F-Secure/Pwmgr/
- Copy all files with .log extension to the Desktop.
- Attach the log files on your email reply back to us.
Article no: 000021624