F-Secure FREEDOME subscription code for multi devices displays the error message "could not verify the code" when trying to activate subscription or just keeps verifying the code
There are two scenarios that can cause this error to occur:
1) You have an older version FREEDOME and it needs to be updated:
After the update has completed, please insert your subscription code.
- Open Freedome
- Click About
- Click About FREEDOME
- Click Check for Updates
- Install any pending updates
Note: If FREEDOME is the latest version, please restart the device and then try to activate back using the code.
2) Freedome might be linked to a F-Secure Total subscription:
If these steps do not resolve the issue, uninstall and re-install F-Secure FREEDOME.
- Open the FREEDOME user interface
- Go to the Settings page
- Click Log out from the right side of the window
- Restart Freedome
- Go to the Subscription page and try to activate the subscription using your code
Article no: 000003492