My FREEDOME VPN promotional code does not work
This topic explains why FREEDOME VPN sometimes does not accept the promotional code you have received.
Note: This article applies to you only if you have a standalone version of the F-Secure FREEDOME VPN product.
You have received a promotional code for FREEDOME VPN. When you enter the code in the FREEDOME VPN app, the app does not accept it.
As there are several types of promotional codes for FREEDOME VPN, there are a number of reasons why your code may not work. Here are the most common scenarios:
- You already have a purchased a FREEDOME VPN subscription and you try to renew the subscription with a promotional code.
- You have a promotional code for one device (one installation counts as one device), and you uninstall and reinstall FREEDOME VPN.
- The promotion has expired. Note: F-Secure FREEDOME VPN promotions are time-limited, so they expire after a specified time.
- The promotional code is not valid; for example, an F-Secure FREEDOME promotional code found on Google is not a valid code.
- When entering a code in FREEDOME VPN, make sure that
- your internet connection is working
- you have entered the code correctly
- you enter the code in the correct place in the app.
- Check the type of code
- Contact the person or website that provided you with the code for more details.
- If you have received a legitimate promotional code that does not work, contact F-Secure Customer Support for assistance.
If you have checked all of these things and the code still does not work, contact F-Secure Customer Support.