What is the Log in button used for in F-Secure FREEDOME?
If you have bought your FREEDOME app from your Internet Service Provider, you can activate the app via the Log in button (or the Log in link in the mobile app) on the Subscription page.
Note: This does not apply to you if you have bought a standalone version of the FREEDOME app through Google Play Store, Apple App Store or through F-Secure's webstore or reseller.
To activate the license, do as follows:
- Open the app.
- Depending on the device you are using, do one of the following:
- If you are using a desktop version of the app, click Subscription in the left-hand navigation panel.
- If you are using the app on a mobile device, click the main menu in the upper-left corner of the screen and select Subscription.
- Click the Log in button (or the Log in link which is used in the mobile app).
- Enter the email address and password that you have obtained from your Internet Service Provider.
Your FREEDOME license has now been activated.