"You cannot use the subscription key that you entered for this computer anymore", but the key is cor
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I have a problem.
I am using the product F-Secure PSB Workstation Security.
I shall now describe the order of events that lead to this problem. (May differ for other people who are experiencing the same problem)
- Installed F-Secure with subscription key
- Got warning about an insufficient amount of free licenses (This was true, at the time I had fully taken up all the free licenses associated with that key)
- I made sure I had more licenses available for the key
- Tried again to activate the product
- Got error "You cannot use the subscription key that you entered for this computer anymore"
I tried re-installing F-Secure many times, but no luck, I always get the same error.
It seems F-Secure is somehow configured to recognize this particular device with this partiuclar key as incompatible. There has to be a way out of this!
The way the error is displayed
The problem has to do something with the order of events mentioned above. Normally when I install F-Secure on a workspace machine, all works flawlessly.
I have available licenses and my company is the legitimate owner of the key. How can I make F-Secure work again?
I would appreciate any help!
It is kind of urgent - I cannot give the computer to the employee, if the product is not activated!
Thank you in advance,