F-Secure KEY: Windows 10 Creators Update break the login screen

Picture (You can not write text) I have 2 PC same problem. That start when I update  Windows 10 Creators v.1703 (15063.138).Key.JPG

Comments

• LakshLaksh Posts: 4,434 Community Manager

Hi Arska68,

Do you see the cursor when you click on the password box? I also see that the text unlock is missing in the login screen.

Does a restart of the device help?

• Arska68Arska68 Posts: 5

Do you see the cursor when you click on the password box? I also see that the text unlock is missing in the login screen.

No.

Does a restart of the device help?

No (reinstall not help v.4.5.112)

Hi Arska68,

I have now escalated this case to our support team for further investigation. One of our support agents will get back to you via email for further communication.

Arska68
  • Arska68Arska68 Posts: 5

Did it solve your problem?

No

• CrouserCrouser Posts: 3

Any update on this? My login screen is also broken..

• VetraciVetraci Posts: 156

Already tried to reinstall Key?

You can find the latest installers in the download section.

Key works fine on my Windows 10 devices but still:

- on big screens with high resolutions Key looks aweful small (scaling is very bad!) and 

- there is no touch support for Key at all. 

• CrouserCrouser Posts: 3

Already tried to reinstall Key?

Yes I have.

Hi Crouser,

I have now escalated this case to our support team for further investigation. One of our support agents will get back to you via email for further communication.

• Still not working after latest Windows 10 update (fall creators update?). I've been in contact with the support team a few months ago. Sent all the files/info they asked for, but they could not provoke the error. So I'm kinda stuck here with a program I've paid for, but can't use.
    I have used the android app in the meantime.
This discussion has been closed.