Windows 10 (MS Surface Pro 4) font size is too small

I just installed F-secure Key on my Windows 10 (Surface pro 4) and the font of the application seems to be very small and barely readable.

Is there a way to change the font size in the application or is this a know issue? Please see screen capture below for reference (full screen mode).

Fsecure key.PNG

KimmoKo

Best Answer

• LakshLaksh Posts: 4,431 Community Manager
    Accepted Answer

Hi @TeemuS and @PA2,

Quick update regarding this - KEY 4.5.110 should fix this issue. Please keep us posted once you notice the fix in your devices.

Comments

Hi TeemuS,

Not sure if it's relevant (but in case the Key team asks), may I know what's the resolution of the screen in your Surface Pro 4?

Please let us know the version of Key installed as well.

Hi TeemuS,

The Key team mentioned that it is not possible to change the font size. But they are looking into this issue on the Windows tablet.

• PA2PA2 Posts: 9

I just updated KEY from 4.3.something or 4.4.something to 4.5.107 (by downloading from your site, I can't see any update command in the program).

Now I also have a very tiny font, in the previous version everything looked good. It's not a huge problem, and other apps (notably Eclipse) have this problem too.

I run Windows 10 on a Dell XPS 15 that has a resolution of 3840x2160.

Hi PA2 and TeemuS,

Our Key team is currently working on this issue for a fix. If there is any new update from the Key team, I will keep you both posted.

ZX9TeemuS
  • VetraciVetraci Posts: 156

Hi @Laksh

Having Key Version 4.5.112 on my Surface Pro 3 (2160x1440). Resolution and size is working fine for me but still could be better (bigger). Smiley Happy

• PA2PA2 Posts: 9

Much better, thanks!

• TeemuSTeemuS Posts: 2

Worked for me. Thanks for prompt response.

This discussion has been closed.