Latest F-Secure Key update

The F-Secure Key typeface is way too small after the most recent upgrade!  I can't find a way to change it.  PLEASE FIX IT!  

Thanks,

Kim Derrick

ZX9

Comments

• LakshLaksh Posts: 4,428

Hi Kim,

Are you referring to the passwords page in which you can create a new entry?

May I know the exact version number you are referring to? And what is the device OS in which you have installed Key?

• KDx2333KDx2333 Posts: 8

@Laksh wrote:

Hi Kim,

Are you referring to the passwords page in which you can create a new entry?

May I know the exact version number you are referring to? And what is the device OS in which you have installed Key?

Hi Laksh,

Yes.  I am talking about the page  that has the passwords and where you can create a new entry.  Actually the whole thing is now in a tiny typeface - passwords, settings, help, etc.  Version is 4.5.107.  The OS is Windows 10. 

Hi Kim,

There is already a post here in the Key board. Is your screen similar to this?

@Laksh wrote:

Hi Kim,

There is already a post here in the Key board. Is your screen similar to this?

Hi Laksh,

Yes, it's similar.  I could put a .jpg at Dropbox if you want to see.

Accepted Answer

Hi KDx2333,

If it is the same issue, then our Key team is currently working on this issue for a fix.

UkkoZX9

THANK YOU!  We appreciate it!

Hi KDx2333,

Quick update regarding this - KEY 4.5.110 should fix this issue. Please keep us posted once you notice the fix in your devices.

Ukko

I've never gotten a notification to upgrade.   I couldn't find a "check for updates" anywhere.  If you send me the new version, I'll install it immediately!

Thanks,

Kim

• VetraciVetraci Posts: 156

Hi @KDx2333

you can download the latest version of Key here!

I know this issue. I have installed Key on 3  Windows 10 devices and it didnt notificate for an update on any of these three devices. So the workaround for to get the latest version of F-Secure Key (or even Freedome) is to download the installers from the linked page above.

Enjoy your day!

BenLaksh

Thank you.  I realized I did have that link.  I had just forgotten that I could do it that way.  Thank you for reminding me.

Kim

THANK YOU!!  The update worked on both computers running Windows 10.  We really appreciate it!  

I also wanted to mention that when you send out  a new version of F-Secure or F-Secure Key you should call it an "update" not an "upgrade".  Upgrade is used when you buy a more expensive product that has more capabilities.  Update is used when you make a change to an already purchased product.

Thanks again for fixing the size of the font on F-Secure Key,

Kim

Ukko

Hi Kim,

Thanks for your feedback. Glad to know your issue has been resolved!

Ukko
This discussion has been closed.