Announcement: New Knowledge Base
4 June 2020: We are pleased to announce the launch of a new Knowledge Base, Changelogs for Business Security Products, where you can find more details, such as bugfixes or new features, about the most recent releases of our business-related products.
Frequent reports uploaded from hosts to Policy Manager after upgrading to version 12.21
Products affected: Policy Manager Server 12.21
Problem: Some hosts upload reports to Policy Manager too frequently after upgrading to version 12.21.
- Sudden increase in H2DB size.
- PM Console performance slowdown.
On Policy Manager
- Open registry editor (regedit.exe).
- Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE(\Wow6432Node)\Data Fellows\F-Secure\Management Server 5
- Add -DmaxUploadedPackageSize=100000000 to the "additional_java_args" string.
- Restart F-Secure Policy Manager service.
On affected hosts
Upgrading to the latest product version fixes this. Alternatively, if you wish to remain with the older versions, follow the steps below:
- Open registry editor (regedit.exe), and create the following DWORD if it is not there:
- Set the value to 1 (Decimal).
- Restart FSGKHS service.
ETA: Fixed PM 12.30
Internal reference: CSEP-3388