Announcement: New Knowledge Base
4 June 2020: We are pleased to announce the launch of a new Knowledge Base, Changelogs for Business Security Products, where you can find more details, such as bugfixes or new features, about the most recent releases of our business-related products.
New PSB portal release candidate is now available
We have finally the full blown release candidate of the new PSB portal available with the new profile editor. Main changes compared to old portal are:
- Everything is HTML5 based - also the profile editor. So no need for Java anymore.
- New company scope selector, more company focused model and better task flows.
- More intuitive security management like handling of the profiles, polices and software patches.
- Support the new PSB Workstation Security 12.00 features like Web content control and Connection control.
To get started just
- Go to the new portal address,
- login with your existing PSB credentials,
- accept the beta agreement and
- start using it.
You can return to using old portal when ever you want. There is one "irreversible action": taking the new profile editor into use. This is a one time operation for each solution provider account and it will impact all companies under it in the same go. Once you have taken the new profile editor into use, all profile editing and assigning profiles operations are only possible from the new UI side.
As of today, all PSB1 - 4 have the release candidate available at:
So go try it out and start giving us feedback through this thread or through the feedback form within the new UI.
Petri & rest of team making this happen