Various problems with new KEY
Upgraded KEY on Win10, OSX 10.11 and iOS 9.0.2.
When I installed it on iOS 9 and entered synchronization code, my passwords took about ~30mins to appear. Previously it took like a second.
I get duplicate Facebook items a lot (on all platforms), currently there are four of them for some reason.
Also when I was filling out new credentials on OSX, it suddenly logged out!
Another annoying feature is on OSX, if I close the window, it keeps running on background. That's fine. But when I want to open the window again, I have to first click the icon in Dock, then click the icon on task bar and only after that the window appears.
Fix these bugs please, and don't hesitate to ask me to send logs etc.
Thanks for the fresh new look