how to end subscription

I bought Key but turned out that it doesn't work in my Jolla phone. How do I end my subscription? Can't find any customer service contact info...

Comments

• BenBen Posts: 2,640

Hello Mini,

Where did you purchase the subscription from ? Was it in the google playstore or in our webstore?

• minimini Posts: 18

From webstore, 8.10.2014.

Hi there. Would be really nice to get an answer for this.

How do I end my Key Premium subscription?

Hello Mini,

We could trace 2 orders with your community email address. The one from October seems to have been block from your bank side and not perform since mid January. A second order placed at the end of January with a different type of card seems to be currently active.

As you ordered from our older webstore for your desktop, the premium version should become free when it will expire.

Hello again

Yesterday I received an email from F-Secure Online Shop confirming my order (#XXXXXXXXXXX 4.68e). But I DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE my order, PLEASE, tell me how to end my subscription! How hard can this be!!

I am very disappointed to F-Secure. I've been using your products over a decade and been very pleased with your internet security. But then you sold Younited to US and now it seems I can't get rid of Key. Your customer 'service' is via community and it takes days to get an answer...

Please, end my Key subscription asap.

EDIT: REMOVE PII

• NerkoonNerkoon Posts: 2

Hi,

I have exactly same problem: I have Key subscription bought from F-Secure  Webshop. Yesterday I got email telling me that I had been charged for next year of Key subscription. Thus I can tell from experience that subsciption does NOT get cut when time runs out of previous subscription period.

I cannot find any  information about cancelling my subscription, so I also want to know how I can cancel my subscription?

Hello Nekroon,

From which web-store did you purchase your subscription? We changed partner dealing with key subscriptions at the beginning of this year(Asknet-to-Cleverbridge).

Do you want to cancel your current subscription? If so please send me your order details by Private Message.

@mini , the latest order mentioned should now be cancelled.

• NerkoonNerkoon Posts: 2

Hi, sent PM to you

Hello Nekroon,

Thank you for the information. Your subscription should now be cancelled.

This discussion has been closed.