Showing "Power up Sync" after purchasing the subscription.

I purchased the subscription on my android from the key app -> connect devices -> power up sync (12 months subsciption).

However, it still shows the "power up sync" and nothing happens when I press it. In "About" I can press the sync and it correctly updates the last synchronization, and I can see the subscription in Google Play (so the payment should be ok).

Shouldn't I be seeing a generate synchronization code button or something as I've subscribed?

Best Answer

• JuhaTJuhaT Posts: 55
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Ressu and thanks for reporting this!

KEY developers found reason for what is causing this behavior. We will fix the problem and provide an update capturing the fix ASAP.

BR;

Juha

Answers

• UkkoUkko Posts: 2,895

Hello,

Just because no one answered here yet...

I not sure.. that current words will be helpful, but...

- Probably you should to meet "Generate sync-code"-button....  of course, if it not changed with latest version.

But probably here without changes;

- Common steps with same troubles.. usually goes to recommendation (not sure.. that it's needed to do) about, which just by random-list (but not by "steps one-two-three"):

re-install Key (also here can be something same);

re-start Android-device (maybe able to try before any re-install points);

create else steps around (for example, re-change master-password);

and contacted F-Secure Key about any additional information from your device.

Sorry for reply without indeed helpful information.

• RessuRessu Posts: 5

Hi,

these didn't solve the issue. I already tried directly contacting F-secure but they told me to post my problem here...

• NikKNikK Posts: 931

Related issues here: http://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-Key/Can-t-quot-Power-Up-Sync-quot/td-p/46547

Try sending log files from the About page

I'm not using any Apple devices. I could cancel the payment from the google play but want to keep that as the last resort. I sent the log files, the returned code is "bottle truck iron shoe".

• NikKNikK Posts: 931

@JuhaT  @HeikkiH  Can someone take a look at this users log files?

Awesome, I'll be waiting for the update and finally get passwords synced! :)

• ChrissyChrissy Posts: 439

Hi Ressu,

Just wanted to follow-up and see if you're now able to generate the synchronization code?  If not, I'll check in on the status of that fix.

// Chrissy

Hi,

I got it working now. Thanks for all the help.

This discussion has been closed.