Can U pls give me a short description of all Server Security client services and processes running on the serwer?
F-secure Network Request Broker
Chrissy Posts: 438
I found this documentation, which might help you out:
- FSM32.exe is the F-Secure Manager, which displays the "F"- tray icon.
- FSMA32.exe, the F-Secure Management Agent, is the core component responsible for loading components and intercommunication.
- FSORSP.exe is the Object Reputation Service Platform, or ORSP Client.
- FSSM32.exe is the Scanner Manager, responsible for managing the scanning engines.
- FSWEBUID.exe is the F-Secure WebUI Daemon, which is the HTTP server that hosts the Web Console. This supports HTTP 1.0, HTTP 1.1 and HTTPS.
- FIH32.exe is the F-Secure Installation Handler.
- FNRB32.exe is the F-Secure Network Request Broker. It communicates with F-Secure Policy Manager Server, and is responsible for base policies, incremental policies, alerts & reports being sent to and received from Policy Manager.
- FQM.exe is the F-Secure Quarantine Manager. This provides the quarantine interface, and takes care of reprocessing, release and cleaning of items from the quarantine database storage.
- FSAUA.exe is the F-Secure Automatic Update Agent. This service takes care of fetching updates from Policy Manager or the FS Update server.
- FSAV32.exe is the Anti-Virus Handler.
- FSGK32.exe is the Gatekeeper Handler. It implements the API for checking if binaries can be trusted, are suspicious or are malicious. It also communicates with Gatekeeper kernel-site drivers, processes real-time scan requests, and manages and uses Scanning Manager.
- FSGK32ST.exe is the F-Secure Gatekeeper Handler Starter, and is responsible for starting or restarting the Gatekeeper Handler.
- FSHDLL32.exe and FSHDLL64.exe are the host processes for 32bit and 64bit components respectively, to minimize created processes.
- FSAVMSED.exe is the F-Secure Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange Daemon for Microsoft Exchange 2007 or 2010, and FSHKMNGR.exe is for Exchange 2003. This is the main service that takes care of other product components and implements or exposes COM-based interfaces for reading and writing policy settings and statistics, as well as sending alerts.
- FSAVSD.exe is the F-Secure Content Scanner Server Daemon, which provides anti-virus scanning service for Simple Content Inspection Protocol, or SCIP compliant agents.
- FSDBUH.exe is the F-Secure Database Update Handler. The Database Update Handler process verifies and checks the integrity of virus definition and spam control database updates.
// Chrissy6 1Like
This discussion has been closed.