Will there be a new Sense router from F-Secure?

ZCM
ZCM Posts: 9 Observer
edited March 2022 in F-Secure Sense

Hello support,

will there be a new Sense router?

The reason for the question is that there are no routers from your partners like Zyxel in Germany that provide the features of Sense. There are currently no plans from these partners to provide Sense in Germany either.

I currently use the F-Secure Sense router and ask myself what is the alternative if I want to use Wifi 6.

Accepted Answer

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @ZCM

Currently, there is no information if there would be a new version of SENSE router in the near future.

Be rest assured that such information will be published on this board and on our website if we eventually rollout a new device.

Answers

• Hopeful_Future
    Hopeful_Future Posts: 67 Contributor

I'd love to hear about any physical products F-Secure release in the future and that includes the "SENSE Router".

Thank you!

• Hopeful_Future

Sorry I forgot to ask if F-Secure have any plans to release any physical products in the future?

• Lucaseuropa
    Lucaseuropa Posts: 301 Rock Star
    edited May 2021

Hey @Hopeful_Future,

Sorry I forgot to ask if F-Secure have any plans to release any physical products in the future?

To use as few words as possible - I really don't think so.

• Hopeful_Future

Your reply is much appreciated Lucaseuropa!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean? Is F-Secure planning to focus on software products instead of hardware products in the future?

• Lucaseuropa
    Lucaseuropa Posts: 301 Rock Star

I'm not exactly sure what you mean? Is F-Secure planning to focus on software products instead of hardware products in the future?

Yes, that's my best guess 🙂 I think we might expect seeing SENSE functionality in other routers.

• Hopeful_Future

Thank you for your reply Lucaseuropa!

This discussion has been closed.