Key vs ID Protection
I tried googling and looking at your forums, but did not find answers, so maybe this will help. I've been hearing ads on the radio about F-Secure ID protection. I have a paid subscription to F-Secure Key which I use for all my passwords. Some questions:
1) What is the difference between Key and ID Protection? Is the latter just a newer product with more features?
2) Is it going to replace Key?
3) How would I go about switching to ID Protection subscription-wise?
4) How about password transfer-wise? I found some instructions for transferring on desktop, but I only have key on my iPhone. I don't think my 2008 Macbook is supported anymore. At least it doesn't have the latest OS updates. Yes, I have been paying the subscription even though I only use it on one device, because I like the product.
5) If I do manage to switch, can the subscription be shared to my kids using iOS App Store's family sharing? Or is there a free version for one device like Key has? They don't have any password manager yet, but it's about time they get one.