Products & Services
a new feature is being enabled today on all portals.
New administrator roles: Server administrators and Computers&mobiles administrators.
A new release 1.0.2720 is being rolled out with following changes:
A new release 1.0.2742 is being rolled out with following changes:
· In the Security Events view in the details section of an event, rule event field is visible now for event type "settings"
· Fixed and issue when Application control and Network location settings were disabled the disabled status of the settings under them was not displayed correctly.
· For Japanese translations on the home page, the section for the subscription expiration had a bug. The value 60 days was appearing as 14 days. This led customers to believe they had subscriptions expiring soon, which they did not.
A new release 1.0.2809 is being rolled out with following changes:
a new feature is being enabled today on all portals:
Security Events are now also visible in a separate tab from the device view (this replaces the old Security Notifications and Infections tabs).
A new release 1.0.2876 is being rolled out with following changes:
A new release 1.0.2883 is being rolled out with the following changes:
A new release 1.0.2915 is being rolled out with the following changes:
A new exciting upgrade of Patch Management backed functionality has been released to AMER customers. EMEA and APAC is expected to arrive over the next week.
For our customers, the benefits of this are:
1. Faster software update related information. This includes page loading times, but more importantly, always real time information of SWUP data. Totals, statistics, and reports are now always provided with the latest known information and no lag in reports.
2. We've revamped the partner dashboard so our partners can now see more specific software update related statistic on their companies update protection status. This will allow admins to deal with software updates separately more effectively.
3. Software updates now provide more accurate and useful grouping of updates so admins can more quickly see what updates are available. Previously this information was showing a lot of duplicates making more effort for the admins. This has been corrected to be far more useful.
4. Computers which do not have software updates enabled on their profile are now removed from the updates views so only relevant information is provided to the admins.
In the near future, we will be offering more feature additions more frequently thanks to the new Patch Management service backing our trusted software updates technology.
This posts whould be included a screenshots to any change or of the new added characteristics.
Linck Tello Flores
A new release 1.0.2979 is being rolled out with the following changes:
The new Patch Management backend has been enabled for all regions. Most visible changes are the new way of showing missing updates in a grouped manner and changes to dashboard views. Missing software updates are now grouped in the listings to avoid duplicate entries and remove excessive clutter:
List of missing Firefox updates before Patch Management backend
List of missing Firefox updates after Patch Management backend
Both partner and company level dashboards have a new pie chart for software updater related statistics and partner level dashboard also contains separate column for software update related statistics.
A new release 1.0.3037 is being rolled out with the following changes:
A new release 1.0.3055 is rolled out with the following changes:
PSB portal has been renamed to F-Secure Elements Endpoint Protection portal.
We also added promotional link to login page for the new Elements portal. Go try it out with your current PSB credentials. You can find more information on the new Elements solution here.
a small fix for the new Elements portal session handling was rolled out to all production portals with version 1.0.3063.
we have been really active this week and one more release was rolled out to all portals with version 1.0.3071.
A new release 1.0.3098 is rolled out with the following changes:
A new release 1.0.3146 is rolled out with the following changes:
A new release 1.0.3170 is rolled out with the following changes:
A new product F-Secure Elements Connector is now available. The product is free of charge.
Elements Connector serves two needs:
See Elements Connector changelog thread for detail: https://community.f-secure.com/en/discussion/124212/elements-connector-change-log
A new release 1.0.3210 is rolled out with the following changes:
· Adding exclusions from security events is no longer broken in elements mode. The URL is not cut at # sign.
· Internal stability and performance improvements
A new feature called automatic deletion is now available for all regions. With automatic deletion you can specify a time limit and if a device has not been active for as long as that time limit specifies, then the device is inactivated and it doesn't count as a device using a subscription. If the device becomes active again, it will be reintroduced to the system without having to manually do anything. The automatic deletion is turned off by default. The automatic deletion is available at devices view --> computers --> action menu --> Manage automatic deletion. You have to have a single company selected.
A new release 1.0.3228 is rolled out with the following changes:
We are pleased to announce that starting from Friday 23rd of July new charts have been added to the Reports section. Under Security Events tab you can find three infection related graphs:
Apart from including everything there already was in similar graphs in the Protection status tab, they now also include:
And the last but not least, this is just a beginning since we have built a strong foundation for adding new reports and graphs in the future.
A new release 1.0.3240 is rolled out with the following changes:
A new release 1.0.3247 is rolled out with the following changes:
A new release 1.0.3280 is rolled out with the following changes:
A new release 1.0.3300 is being rolled out with the following changes:
- We added a button to create a new profile in profile listing, next to the page title to ease the workflow
- Added automatic scrolling and loading of next items to unprotected devices scan result. This results in better performance with large companies.
- On partner level home page, the wide table has been separated into 2 tabs: Protection status tab and Software Updates tab.
A new feature called Savable Views is now available for all regions. It is currently available for Mobile and Connector Devices tab.
With Savable Views, you can quickly switch the content by using different views: predefined or your own.
Each view includes the set of applied filters and table settings, such as visible/hidden columns, sorting, and page size.