a new feature is being enabled today on all portals.
New administrator roles: Server administrators and Computers&mobiles administrators.
A new release 1.0.2720 is being rolled out with following changes:
A new release 1.0.2742 is being rolled out with following changes:
· In the Security Events view in the details section of an event, rule event field is visible now for event type "settings"
· Fixed and issue when Application control and Network location settings were disabled the disabled status of the settings under them was not displayed correctly.
· For Japanese translations on the home page, the section for the subscription expiration had a bug. The value 60 days was appearing as 14 days. This led customers to believe they had subscriptions expiring soon, which they did not.
A new release 1.0.2809 is being rolled out with following changes:
a new feature is being enabled today on all portals:
Security Events are now also visible in a separate tab from the device view (this replaces the old Security Notifications and Infections tabs).
A new release 1.0.2876 is being rolled out with following changes:
A new release 1.0.2883 is being rolled out with the following changes:
A new release 1.0.2915 is being rolled out with the following changes:
A new exciting upgrade of Patch Management backed functionality has been released to AMER customers. EMEA and APAC is expected to arrive over the next week.
For our customers, the benefits of this are:
1. Faster software update related information. This includes page loading times, but more importantly, always real time information of SWUP data. Totals, statistics, and reports are now always provided with the latest known information and no lag in reports.
2. We've revamped the partner dashboard so our partners can now see more specific software update related statistic on their companies update protection status. This will allow admins to deal with software updates separately more effectively.
3. Software updates now provide more accurate and useful grouping of updates so admins can more quickly see what updates are available. Previously this information was showing a lot of duplicates making more effort for the admins. This has been corrected to be far more useful.
4. Computers which do not have software updates enabled on their profile are now removed from the updates views so only relevant information is provided to the admins.
In the near future, we will be offering more feature additions more frequently thanks to the new Patch Management service backing our trusted software updates technology.
This posts whould be included a screenshots to any change or of the new added characteristics.
Linck Tello Flores
A new release 1.0.2979 is being rolled out with the following changes:
The new Patch Management backend has been enabled for all regions. Most visible changes are the new way of showing missing updates in a grouped manner and changes to dashboard views. Missing software updates are now grouped in the listings to avoid duplicate entries and remove excessive clutter:
List of missing Firefox updates before Patch Management backend
List of missing Firefox updates after Patch Management backend
Both partner and company level dashboards have a new pie chart for software updater related statistics and partner level dashboard also contains separate column for software update related statistics.
A new release 1.0.3037 is being rolled out with the following changes: