🚚 | F-Secure Sense Router On The Road?

Issues4Life
Issues4Life Posts: 88 Contributor
edited March 2022 in F-Secure Sense

Today our F-Secure Sense Router provides excellent protection in our "stick and bricks" office. But we're considering mobilizing our business. As such, long-range Wi-Fi extenders, omni-directional cell signal boosters (mimo antennas) and satellite services (and more) are on the table.

QUESTION(S):

1. Can the F-Secure Sense Router accommodate the above "mobile office" environment inside a commercial vehicle and secure all of our devices against cyber attacks?

2. If we need more than one (1) F-Secure Sense Router, how can this need be accommodated?

3. If the F-Secure Sense Router cannot help us, does F-Secure have a recommendation for us?

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion

Hi @Issues4Life

Please refer the KB article to know more about F-Secure SENSE Router has reached end of sales.

>>>If the F-Secure Sense Router cannot help us, does F-Secure have a recommendation for us?<<<

We are trained and dedicated for our F-Secure product, so its not good to recommend third party that we are unsure about the features. So you may google it to know more about our competitor products that suits your home environment.

• Issues4Life

Seth ...

Thank you ...

I am aware of the F-Secure SENSE Router has reached end of sales ...

I have a F-Secure SENSE Router now ...

Can it be used in the "mobile office" environment inside a commercial vehicle described above?

Again, thank you.

• Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion

Hi @Issues4Life

F-Secure SENSE router typically designed for home users. However, in your scenario, you need a Portable Data Hotspot as primary device and connect your SENSE router as secondary device to make this work.

• Issues4Life

Sethu ...

Thank you ...

I understand the "F-Secure SENSE Router has reached end of sales" ...

My question is referring to this quote from the "KB Article" ...

"F-Secure has started offering F-Secure SENSE connected home security as a pre-installed solution in selected third -party routers sold by telecommunications operators and internet service providers as part of their offering to end customers."

QUESTION:

So my who are the "third-party" routers that we should look into ...

Again, thank you.

This discussion has been closed.