Certain web site with media player viewed with Chrome in Android 9 phone crashes the Sense router

TimoA
TimoA Posts: 4 New Member
edited March 2022 in F-Secure Sense

Hello,

has anyone noticed a less than nice feature, where viewing liiga.fi videos with latest Chrome version in Android 9 phone crashes the Sense router? The wifi and wired internet connection are simply not working any more with any device but the clock is working on the device. The internet connection is working fine when bypassing the router and the crash does not happen if the same videos are watched using Chrome or Firefox on windows 10 computer.

-TimoA

Accepted Answer

Answers

• TimoA

And only way to fix the perätila is to reboot the router by cutting the power.

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @TimoA

We are unable to reproduce this issue but we would like to further analyze the cause. If you are still facing this issue, please let us know by replying to this comment so we can email you the steps on how to send us the diagnostic log for us to see the actual components crashing on your F-Secure SENSE router.

Looking forward to your reply.

• TimoA

Hello @Jaims,

I'll try to remember try out the proposed method to solve this today. I'll respond here how it went.

-TimoA

• TimoA

@Jaims, or if you want me to send the logs now before I try anything that's ok for me also. I haven't done anything yet, so I assume the issue still exists for me.

-TimoA

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @TimoA

Thanks for your swift response.

A ticket has been opened for you to share the log with us and we have sent you an email.

We will wait for your response and follow up with you via that medium.

Thanks for your cooperation.

This discussion has been closed.