Unable to activate Router. Please contact your service provider for support

Options
A_C
A_C Posts: 1 New Member

Hello everyone.

I just received my router today and to be honest I got disappointed a little bit that there is no option that we set F-Secure Freedome VPN inside the router. This would had been an amazing feature. This might stop me from using the router as one of the main reasons that I bought this router was having the VPN inside the router and I have to say that the information on the SENSE webpage is a little bit misleading in this regard.

Anyhow, I got activated my router using the Sense Router app for iphone. Everything works and I also installed the Mac app. BUT, when I try to use the SENSE Home app on iphone, it wants to activate the router again and I get this message:

--

Unable to activate Router. Please contact your service provider for support

--

I would appreciate if you help me about this issue.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi @A_C

Thanks for your feedback about Sense webpage and will certainly forward it to appropriate team, I can understand how that In-built VPN feature would work really well for you. Unfortunately, it’s not something that’s in our future plans at this time.

Regarding error message, there are two different SENSE app available in Appstore. The normal SENSE app for direct consumer can be found here in Appstore.

The another F-Secure Sense (home security) is only for our telecom operator/service provider.

This discussion has been closed.