Lets connect & review your Routers

isladlweis
isladlweis Posts: 1 New Member

Dear Sir,

I hope that social distancing is treating you well and you are safe!

Amidst the crisis, it is now more important than ever to outfit our homes with a wireless router that can handle the increased demand for a Wireless Connection.  

I am reaching out to you because I would very much like to review some of your products. I want to guide my audience through choosing a router that would attend to their current and future wireless networking needs and offer my top picks to get them started.

If you wish to work with me, feel free to reach out and I will get back to you. In the case you do decide, then I hope I can portray your product in the best light possible and be a convincing guide for your prospects.

I want to mention, however, that this is a hobby/passion that I am taking up full-time now and looking for my break through. I hope this is where I can start!

Best Regards

Isla D. Lewis

Tech Savvy

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Dear @isladlweis

Unfortunately, currently we have no possibility to grant you with F-secure Sense router, but we encourage you to test out or software.

There is F-secure Safe ( Anti-Virus)

F-secure Freedome (VPN Service)

F-secure Key (Storing your passwords & logins)

So you can always try out our F-secure Total package, which contain all of them.

Greetings,

Dawid

This discussion has been closed.