Frequent internet loss on random devices

Math916
Math916 Posts: 5 New Member

Hello,

Since last week I suffer some very frequent internet losses on all my devices but necessarly all at the same time. NAS, phones, computers, apple tv etc...

The only solution I found so far is to go to Sense app, block internet on the device for a few seconds and put it back on.

As it started at the same time as the global containment in France I was wondering if it was coming from the network or the router... but the frequency and the solving solution seems to show it comes from the Sense.

I tried to restart the Sense but it did not change anything. Can the Sense have an issue according to you? Any advice on this?

Thanks

Math

Comments

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Math916

Are you still facing the frequent intermittent loss on those specific devices when connected to your SENSE router? Did you take note if this disconnection is specifically on a particular frequency, 2.4Ghz or the 5Ghz?

Can you try to forget the network the network and rejoin then see if the issue persists?

• marko_d
    marko_d Posts: 1 New Member

Hello. I have the same problem since March. On both 2.5 and 5.

Since I got it back in 2018, until March, I never had a problem.

I restart the entire router. Once I did even full reset and re-configured networks, but still problem comes back. No rules no patterns.

What was new in March?

1. I moved to WI-FI connection for uplink since I got new setup (optical) that is far away and not reachable with network cable so I also now have another Wi-FI router in-between.
    2. End of March also a new SENSE firmware became available?

How to solve this?

Thanks,

Marko

This discussion has been closed.