iOS 12 password autofill coming to F-Secure KEY?

"iOS 12 Autofill brings login credentials like usernames, emails, and passwords from password vaults to iOS apps and websites right on the iOS keyboard — and it’s not just limited to Apple’s iCloud Keychain."

Is this much needed feature coming to F-Secure KEY anytime soon? This is potentially a reason to switch away from your product if it's not on the roadmap.

JonBMunkkiNadar

Comments

• LakshLaksh Posts: 4,431 Community Manager

Hello Ferklyn,

We are working on it already. However, we do not have an ETA as of now.

MatejNetMeliUkko
  • JonBJonB Posts: 6

I’d +1 this request

Any update on this. It’s my final blocking issue that’s stopping me from ditching LastPass and moving to Key

• PiirisPiiris Posts: 18 F-Secure Product Manager

We are working on it and will release new iOS KEY with autofill support in the upcoming weeks.

JonBLakshUkko

@Piiris wrote:

We are working on it and will release new iOS KEY with autofill support in the upcoming weeks.

Do you have an update on this and an ETA for release? 

• Still waiting for this. Using clipboard to copy passwords doesn't feel safe.

NadarMunkkiJonBMeli

Is there an update for this? We were told in October that it was coming in the next few weeks but the feature is still missing. If it’s not available by the end of January then I’m ditching Key and going back to LastPass. This is a must-have feature for me

NadarMunkkiMeli
  • MunkkiMunkki Posts: 5 Observer

What is the ETA for this update?

Nadar
  • NadarNadar Posts: 1

Is this product in development anymore or abandoned? No customer support for email requests and dead silence here at forums. Only old lies.

I’m ditching it and moving to 1Password. There are too many missing features and it doesn’t seem to be actively worked on 

• LakshLaksh Posts: 4,431 Community Manager

Hello @Munkki,

The product team informed that the expected release is by this month (February).

• MunkkiMunkki Posts: 5 Observer

Can you confirm if this was released? I haven't seen any update.

Tessan91
  • PiirisPiiris Posts: 18 F-Secure Product Manager

KEY iOS 4.9.0 with autofill support was released March 7th, available on App Store.

LakshUkkoMunkki
This discussion has been closed.