Is there a silent installer for Computer Protection? We would like to mass deploy to our users through PDQ.
There is no offline installer for Computer Protection currently. We are implementing offline installer currently but we cannot yet say when it will be available.
PDQ allows you to deploy with network installer but you can also check MSI installer option:
BTW, do you have caching proxy in your environment? We are investigating an option to make all downloads cacheable by caching proxy - this way you can always get latest version and download from the Internet will happen only once per file.
I figured out how to silently deploy Computer Protection.
1. Download/Install Orca2. Download Computer Help .msi https://download.sp.f-secure.com/PSB/latest/installer/PSBInstallerPSB2.msi
3. Edit PSBInstallerPSB2.msi with Orca
4. Click CustomAction and enter in your License Key
5. Click Property and enter in your License Key
7. Use command to deploymsiexec.exe /i "PSBInstallerPSB2.msi" ALLUSERS=1 /qn /norestart /log output.log