an error occurred while scanning \DEVICE\HARDDISKVOLUME2
From the event log, I found many messages " an error occurred while scanning \DEVICE\HARDDISKVOLUME2 .....".
I found the same problem from
Is it the same problem?
Can you please tell us a bit more about your system?
All we can see: it is likely a W10-Box.
What Version, what F-Secure product, what version, latest Updates aso.
What F-Secure product?
0) are all the 103-events on the same file?
1) what happens if you try to copy the file query_loginpw.asp to a different folder, e.g. C:\TMP
2) if that triggers the same event then turn off F-Secure and copy the file to c:\TMP
3) if that still causes a problem then IIS is likely blocking access to that file.
4) turn off IIS and F-Secure and copy the file.
5) zip the file with Password "infected" (we might need it later)
6) turn on F-Secure (and IIS) and do a manual scan on the file.
report back here
In order to better investigate this issue, could you open a support ticket including an fsdiag of the affected machines?
Thanks in advance.