My Sense has vanished from My F-Secure

K8
K8 Posts: 2 New Member

It appears that my Sense order details have been removed from my account. Usually when I log in to My F-Secure I can see my order details, showing my Safe trial (now expired), and my Sense router, however now my Sense is no longer showing.

I have a virus infection which has caused problems with the operation of Safe and my Sense, so I set my account to send logs.

Why is my Sense missing from my account?
If the Sense is missing, does that mean the logs sent from my Sense are also missing?

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

K8 wrote:

It appears that my Sense order details have been removed from my account. Usually when I log in to My F-Secure I can see my order details, showing my Safe trial (now expired), and my Sense router, however now my Sense is no longer showing.

I have a virus infection which has caused problems with the operation of Safe and my Sense, so I set my account to send logs.

Why is my Sense missing from my account?
    If the Sense is missing, does that mean the logs sent from my Sense are also missing?

Hello,

If your experience about F-Secure SENSE -  there available certain board for SENSE:

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-SENSE/bd-p/Sense

Maybe it possible to re-check it (or even more -> Knowledgebase for SENSE) about such concern, but I do not remember any mentions about "My F-Secure Account and SENSE connections". So, I'm not sure about "why order information was under My F-Secure Account portal" (but it can be logical and with normal explanation) and about "why it removed" (eventually).

But... maybe "any logs" from SENSE (?!) should not be with connection about "My F-Secure Account portal".... since SENSE rules by certain paired device (?!). And.. as I able to understand... most of information should be visible under SENSE app (installed under main-controller device).

Thanks!

Sorry for my ask.

By "Sense" -> do you mean F-Secure SENSE Router?

• K8
    K8 Posts: 2 New Member

Yes, I mean F-Secure SENSE router.

It always used to appear when I log on to "My F-Secure", but now I can only see my old expired Safe.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

@K8 wrote:

Yes, I mean F-Secure SENSE router.

It always used to appear when I log on to "My F-Secure", but now I can only see my old expired Safe.

Just as clarification -> I'm also only F-Secure user (their home solutions, but not a F-Secure SENSE user);

As my unofficial suggestion (maybe someone as SENSE user able to create more good advices/view):

--> I did not remember if someone noted something about "SENSE" under My F-Secure Account.

And maybe such situation was 'not expected/designed' and SENSE 'attached' to account based on mail-address (or purchase-step);

If it removed and it was useful -> maybe good to contact F-Secure Support Channels directly (chat/phone):

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

OR with workdays.. can be attention from F-SECURE SENSE Team under community;

--> When you talk about 'logs' ("""so I set my account to send logs.""") - does it mean something about 'diag'-data/information about SENSE? And if yes -> it was available from My F-Secure Account Portal (not as ... 'sense.router' or something like that).

Maybe such situation based on meanings that your SAFE account is expired (or it was with expired-state  and with SENSE visible too?).

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.