Password title problem

The password name or title is erased when I select edit to create a new password. I have tried to find a solution in the program, but nothing appears as an option.

Ukko

Best Answer

• UkkoUkko Posts: 2,999 Superuser
    Accepted Answer

Hello,

I'm also only F-Secure user (their Home Solutions) - so good if there will be official answers (if required);

About autoupdates recently was such topic:

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-KEY/Is-there-autoupdate-for-Key-on/td-p/97071

Where official statement explained/confirmed as (quote from another official reply):

Normally, only important upgrades or critical bugfixes are promoted through notification mechanism. Upgrades are not fully automatic at this moment thus require regular user’s interaction and it might become annoying.

I not sure if such trouble (Password title at editing) should be marked as "Critical" (or not); Since I able to see that "Password title problem" valid only for some builds (I re-check it also with 4.5.116 ?! - where all work good); But as my first experience about 4.6.103 (with current trouble) and 4.6.107 (where such trouble probably fixed);

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/key  --> so, if Key did not inform about updates under UI... good to use their website for getting latest available installer;

Thanks!

BenMickle

Comments

Hello,

I repeated it with F-Secure Key (Windows, 4.6.103) and then I downloaded latest (?!) F-Secure Key (Windows, 4.6.107) -> where it not repeated (or maybe there any other limitations for reproduce trouble);

Do you able to re-check - what version of Key installed under your device? And if not "4.6.107" -> do you able to try latest build?

Thanks!

Laksh
  • MickleMickle Posts: 15

Not the same version and the program usually informs me of an update. Still searching for an update on the Fsecure website.

I find this update issue funny considering auto update was a problem in the past. Now I am not recieving any updates.

Ukko
  • Hi I have this problem on Mac, in KEY version 4.6.103. Is there somewhere I can report this as a bug?

Ukko

@GarfyTheCat wrote:

Hi I have this problem on Mac, in KEY version 4.6.103. Is there somewhere I can report this as a bug?

Hello,

Maybe you also able to try F-Secure Key 4.6.107 for Mac (?!). I downloaded installer from this page and looks like that this is also latest build.

Maybe it was known for 4.6.103 (Mac-platform) and fixed already?

Thanks!

GarfyTheCat
  • Perfect, issue resolved. Thanks!
    Ukko
This discussion has been closed.