Key

Dosen't work at all.

When I log in on a Win 10 desktop or a IMac it shows I have  29 password even though I have 15 or something. It is impossible to connect from Win 10 or IMac. Between Android phone and IPad it have worked. Now when I changed the master password the Android version chrash all the time. I have had problem with the Android version earlyer so it getting frustrated. I have paid money for the premium version and it dosen't work. I have F-Secure Safe on the IMac and have had on the Win10. And it is impossible to get in touch with you. So disappointed on you. Strongly consider to buy Anti-Virus from someone else next time.

Sincerely

A dissappointed almost ex customer

Comments

• UkkoUkko Posts: 2,997 Superuser

Hello,

I'm also only F-Secure user (their home solutions);

Do you want to discuss your situation? Or it was just feedback about your experience?

Sorry for my reply.

Thanks!

• LakshLaksh Posts: 4,432 Community Manager

Hi Ritchi,

Thanks for bringing your issue with KEY to us. May I know if there is an error when you try to connect between your Win 10 and Mac? Also, what exactly happens when you try to sync?

What is the version of KEY installed on all your devices?

Since you mentioned you have tried to get in touch with us but its difficult, may I know if you tried our chat support if the phone support was busy?

Sorry to hear about your disappointment with KEY.

• RitchiRitchi Posts: 7

I don't try to connect between IMac and Win 10. I try to connect between Win 10 and IPad or Android phone. Also I try to connect between IMac and IPad or Android phone, not between IMac and Win10. The chat support is always closed when I have time and the phone support I don't want to use because I don't want to pay for it. I have the lastest version on all devices.

• LakshLaksh Posts: 4,432 Community Manager

Hi Ritchi,

Thanks for explaining it further. I have now escalated this case further to our support team so that they can troubleshoot further. One of our support agents will be getting back to you via email for further communication.

This discussion has been closed.