"You cannot use the subscription key that you entered for this computer anymore", but the key is cor
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I have a problem.
I am using the product F-Secure PSB Workstation Security.
I shall now describe the order of events that lead to this problem. (May differ for other people who are experiencing the same problem)
- Installed F-Secure with subscription key
- Got warning about an insufficient amount of free licenses (This was true, at the time I had fully taken up all the free licenses associated with that key)
- I made sure I had more licenses available for the key
- Tried again to activate the product
- Got error "You cannot use the subscription key that you entered for this computer anymore"
I tried re-installing F-Secure many times, but no luck, I always get the same error.
It seems F-Secure is somehow configured to recognize this particular device with this partiuclar key as incompatible. There has to be a way out of this!
The way the error is displayed
The problem has to do something with the order of events mentioned above. Normally when I install F-Secure on a workspace machine, all works flawlessly.
I have available licenses and my company is the legitimate owner of the key. How can I make F-Secure work again?
I would appreciate any help!
It is kind of urgent - I cannot give the computer to the employee, if the product is not activated!
Thank you in advance,
Did you ever remove the problematic computer from the PSB management portal Computers list? If yes, the combination of computer ID and subscription key is stored in removed devices list, and prevents new installation attempts with the same parameters.
You will need to clean your machine from removed devices list in order to have a possibility to install the product on it again with the same subscription key.