Delete all passwords from local AND cloud

Hi.

I have a premium SAFE subscription which came with KEY. I tried out KEY and imported some passwords. I don't like the interface - it's not as useful and customisable as KeyPass. So I'd like to remove all my passwords, which I have to do one at a time! And even then, deleting them only hides them. This is exactly why I don't like KEY.

Please tell me how I can delete all my passwords from KEY locally and ensure they are also truly deleted from the cloud. I have only used this on one device (Windows). I know I can delete the localstorage file, but that won't sync my deletions in the cloud and I am not happy knowing some of my passwords are sitting in the F-Secure cloud.

Thanks

Jon

Best Answer

• LakshLaksh Posts: 4,434 Community Manager
    Accepted Answer

Hi Winterburn,

F-Secure doesn’t have access to user’s passwords. All passwords that are stored in the cloud are encrypted with the user’s master password and is unknown to F-Secure.

Do you have premium subscription or any connected devices with Key? If you do not have a premium subscription and any connected devices, the encrypted user's passwords are not uploaded to the cloud; so there is nothing in the cloud to delete.

This discussion has been closed.