KEY causes regular momentary hangs in an other application if Enable system autofill is on

I have spent several days looking for the cause of regular momentary hangs in a certain application I use regularly.

Today, I identified KEY as the culprit, more specifically, the Enable system autofill setting.

The application that hangs uses a database/server connection that requires credentials. HOWEVER, I have not stored those credentials nor the server address in KEY.  Nevertheless, KEY seems to interfere with the server connection when the Enable system autofill setting is enabled, resulting in a hang of a few seconds every now an then. When the setting is disabled, the problem disappears.

Comments

• LakshLaksh Posts: 4,428

Hi Torspo1600,

May I know which version of Key are you using and what is the OS of your device which has Key installed?

• My version of KEY is 4.4.135, and my OS is Windows 10 Pro.

• LakshLaksh Posts: 4,428

Hi Torspo1600,

I highlighted your post to the product team. Our product team is aware of this and it is recommended for the time being to disable the System autofill. Please use the browser autofill in Chrome or Firefox.

This discussion has been closed.