Does F-Secure KEY provides protection from hackers?

Hi,

I heard about F-secure KEY and I am planning on using it for managing the passwords of my various social profiles. 

I also happen to read about the password safety and how you can make it hard to hack.  https://www.campisilaw.ca/blog/password-safe-might-vulnerable-think/ The blog says you can use the first letters of a phrase or song to create a random alphanumeric password. But, they have told that it can only make it hard for the hackers but not fully secured. 

I would like to know if F-secure KEY could help in restricting access to the social medias from other devices. Or are there any other software for that?

Please, excuse if it sounds stupid. My knowledge in internet and security is not par.

Best Answer

• LakshLaksh Posts: 4,428
    Accepted Answer

Hi breeze344,

Based on your question, F-Secure Key is a Password Manager app and it would not restrict any access to the social medias from other devices. With Key, you can store all your passwords, logins, PIN's securely. 

You can look for more information about what Key is here and here. Please go through our extensive KB about Key here.

This discussion has been closed.