Windows and Mac clients lost premium status

Hi

I have f secure key installed on 1 mac running MacOS sierra, 1 Windows 10 laptop and my android phone and my ipad.

Suddenly on both the mac and windows machine key have stopped syncing as it says I no longer have premium status. On my phone and ipad that they are connected to everything is fine.

If I try to enter the sync code to connect it again it says it cant connect over the internet or I should check the sync code. The machines are on the internet with no problems. It give the same error if I connect over freedome VPN.

What can I do? 

Comments

• LakshLaksh Posts: 4,431 Community Manager

Hi msh,

Since it mentions about the internet connection issue, could you please try the step which is mentioned in this article?

• mshmsh Posts: 11
    The Mac have f secure av installed.

The windows machine have Windows defender which don't have HTTPS protection.

Hi msh,

Could you please confirm if the Key installed in the Windows/Mac and the other devices are all in the recent version?

• mshmsh Posts: 11

Hi

The mac version is the current version.

The windows version was a older 4.3 release, I have updated it to the newest just downloaded. 

The problem is the same.

Hi msh,

Since the issue persists, kindly get in touch with our support via chat or call in order to troubleshoot this.

This discussion has been closed.