Forum language: EN | FI
Since this morning the Key has been giving me the following error. Funny that on my HD theres nearly 100GB free space available on all partitions.
So whats this?
Operating system : Win 10 64bit
Key : 4.3.108
We have new versions of KEY for desktop and android. Could you please updated both and make a modification(or add an entry) on the android end so that it would start the syncing process and normally help resolve this issue.
Updated Key to 4.3.117 - same problem still exists.
I'll send you a private message in order to try and resolve this problem.
I have exactly the same problem. Please let me know if there is any solution.
They asked me to do a full reinstall - did not help.
I am not able to sync/connect my new laptop due to this stupid error.
Currently we're checking with our higher level support agent regarding this issue and we will update accordingly once there is an update about this error message.
Hello Everyone,Please open a support request in order to investigate further on this issue. Please include the log to your request so that our support agent can check further.You can get the log from below path :Windows: %LOCALAPPDATA%\F-Secure\Pwmgr\Pwmgr.logMac: ~/Library/Application Support/F-Secure/Pwmgr/Pwmgr.log
Please do send me a private message with the Ticket/Reference number once you've open the case in order for me to follow up.We appreciate your comprehension with the matter.
Have anyone got any help through support? This living without syncing is quite frustrating when you are managing around 200 useraccounts
I'm experience the same problem on win10 64bit. The application is useless and if this not fixed asap I will find another password manager!
Nearly 2 weeks have passed and total radio silence on F-Secures side The problem still persist...
Looks like there's new version released, F-Secure Key 4.3.119. However the issue still exists (at least on my setup).
Perfect! I updated the software on my Android device, added test record, and the sync with Win 10 started to work again (I updated Windows client earlier today).
With the latest (and signed) update, it worked for me, following the steps described below (I had cleaned all my local data on my PC on a previous attempt):
- update the android application
- add a temporary useless password to force upwards sync
- update the PC application
- follow the "connect devices" procedure to add my PC as a new device...
CPU usage at 0% when idle now, so... that's good!