CPU Usage on Mac OS X
Is it common/normal for Key to consume 100% CPU for 5-10 minutes after typing in the master password?
I made a quick test:
- First, deleted ~/Library/Application Support/F-Secure/Pwmgr folder
- then connected Mac OS X app again
- Key consumed full CPU for 7 minutes and 19 seconds (fan blowing like hell)
- Pwmgr.log gained 16237(!) rows and 8.5 Mb
- It seemed like it was really busy verifying my purchase as "PurchaseService: Purchase date from IAPS" was present 786 times in the logs
To me the behaviour strikes as a bit odd. And annoying. As the fan on my olding Macbook is really noisy.