premium account after uninstallation?

Good morning, I bought a premium count f-secure key, which I have activated with a code to voucher.
having been uninstalled and re-installed fsecure key, my vouché code does not work any more. How then I to go past again there premium?

Comments

• ChameniChameni Posts: 235

Hello fouldroul,

Is there any error message appear when you entered the code again for the F-Secure Key?

Thank you.

Hi Fouldroul,

To update you regarding this case, we have checked with our team and it is recommended to open a support ticket in order for them to check further on this issue. Please include the log too :

You can get the log from below path :

Windows: %LOCALAPPDATA%\F-Secure\Pwmgr\Pwmgr.log
    Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/F-Secure/Pwmgr/Pwmgr.log

Thank you

• fouldroulfouldroul Posts: 3

Hi,

So I opened a ticket, I was reminded, that still does not work (I'm still not in premium).
    I sent a Wednesday email to the person who took care of me, but still no answer.Smiley Frustrated

Spoiler

• BenBen Posts: 2,640

Hello Fouldroul, 

Note that most premium codes are one time use. In case of reinstallation, you will be able to retrieve the premium to your device by synchronizing with another premium device.

• fouldroulfouldroul Posts: 3

hello,

but f secure key was installed on a single PC, so I can't do  by synchronizing.

Hi fouldroul,

Since you've opened a support ticket, I have highlighted about this to the Support Agent. They will get back to you for further investigation.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.