New update won´t login to outlook mail.

I have updated to the new version F-secure free 4.3.108 but it can´t login to outlook mail (hotmail).

On the login site where you should put in your E-mail adress it´s allready written, put in E-mail adress or phone number that text can´t be removed so when i click on F-secure to login it overwrites that text but it is still there under the text  with my E-mail adress. Therefore it won´t login and the loginfields become red and the login fails. So I have to manually print my E-mail adress and copy my password to make it work. On yahoo mail there is no problem. Any suggestions what to do ? I have the F-Secure key old version on my other computer and that works fine. So I won´t update the program on that computer. Is there any risk by not doing that ? And if not are there any possibillitis to return from the new version to the old on the computer that it won´t work?  I´m using windows 7 home premium Sp1 and the latest version of the chrome browser on a Sony vaio laptop.

Hopefully you have a solution.

Regards

Göran

Comments

• ChameniChameni Posts: 235

Hi jonny1,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

We do apologies for the issue with F-Secure Key. Please open a support ticket here and include the log to your request so we can investigate better this issue.

You can get the log from below path :

Windows: %LOCALAPPDATA%\F-Secure\Pwmgr\Pwmgr.log
    Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/F-Secure/Pwmgr/Pwmgr.log

We appreciate your comprehension with the matter.

Thank you.

• BBmarnixBBmarnix Posts: 1

Hello,

I have problems to login to Hotmail via Outlook 2011 Mac after f-secure update. It returns 'authentication failure'. It works fine when i login via internet live.com.

Version 16.3 (15871)

• LakshLaksh Posts: 4,430 Community Manager

Hi BBmarnix,

Are you using F-Secure Key and seeing this issue? What version is Version 16.3 (15871)?

This discussion has been closed.