comunication between two Policy Manager ?
We have a direct line to an chiniese comapny and from there the line to another indonasia site.
The line is so bad that the policy manager proxy in indonasia could not poll the central server.
Is it possible to get and share all information from the chiniese site? This line is better.
The ports would not blocked or something other.
Thanks for your support.
Thanks for your help.
1) Where is Policy Manager Server located?
- The PMS is in Germany
2) Where is Policy Manager Proxy located?
- i have one in China and one in Indonesia
3) Which communication line is bad?
- I get no informations and communication to the side to indonesia from germany. to china is ok but not to Ind.
4) How many lines do you have?
- we have one VPN line to China and from China to Indonesia
- the communication is on port 80
etomcat Posts: 1,319 Superuser
> get the updates from Policy Manager Proxy in China
If I understand correctly, downloads coming from F-Secure addresses are prohibited and completely blocked in the Great Firewall of China (P.R.C.), due to non-compliance with Worker's Party ideology.
(The same kind of "collective punishment" has happened to many free-world / western IT companies recently.)
Yours Sincerely: Tamas Feher, Hungary.6 1Like