Using F-Secure Key on shared computers

Hello all,

I'm currently using a competitors password manager, but I've been checking out Key on one of my computers. Both managers have some features that the other is missing, but one key feature that I would like to know about is:

On my current product my wife and I are able to share the same software. It has a multi user mode where I can log in with my account and then put in my master password and it will show me my password vault. She can log in with her account and then put in her master password and it will show her passwords. Does F-Secure Key have any functionality similar to this?

Regards, OtterNZ.

Best Answer

• LakshLaksh Posts: 4,432 Community Manager
    Accepted Answer

Hi OtterNZ,

Welcome to our F-Secure Community marking your first post!

As far as I know, there is no option for multi users to login to the F-Secure Key product to access their passwords. There is only one master password for one user who can login to access their passwords.

Comments

• Are there any plans to add the ability to use multiple users with F-Secure Key? Easier to keep the family secure if they are using the same product as me instead of each using different products.
  • LakshLaksh Posts: 4,432 Community Manager

Hi OtterNZ,

Unfortunately, shared accounts are not supported and there are no plans for implementing it.

• Saygt nfvfdhb zegf
This discussion has been closed.