Windows 10 Not Allowing you to use Key to log into sites

I have recently updated to Windows 10, and despite having to completely re-install F-Safe/Key as none of my settings were remembered, I have managed to set everything back up ok now, however whenever I click on the little yellow/purple key icon in a log in field on any of my saved pages it does not provide the drop down list of sites to select password details from, so I am having to manually check them and copy them over.

I am assuming this is an issue related to windows 10, is anyone else experiencing this issue, and/or is there a planned update for windows 10 to F-Secure Key.

Thanks in advance.

Ellis

Comments

• dukavidukavi Posts: 107
    What browser are you using?
    EllisWin
  • Hi there dukavi,

Thank you for getting back to me, With the new Windows 10 you get a whole new internet explorer version called Edge, Ive also noted that if you do manage to get the drop down list to appear at all (it has worked once or twice) if you select to add a new password to the list, it dosnt auto populate the name of the site e.g. Twitter or populate the web address field.

Does anyone know if there is an update due for this.

Thanks in advance.

Ellis

• dukavidukavi Posts: 107

Unfortunately, Edge problem won't be fixed any time soon.

In the future, current autofill approach will get changed and KEY will start using browser plug-ins (most popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari)

• Thank you for the reply, Obviously not the answer I was looking for, especially with the news that it will only be developed to support "most popular" browsers, and f-secure dont consider either Internet Explorer or the new Microsft Edge to be popular enough, well this customer wont be renewing our subscription with f-secure at the end of this subscription period.

This discussion has been closed.