F-Secure Key PREMIUM VOUCHER

Hi,

Bought my F-Secure Key PREMIUM Voucher code on 2015-06-28.  Installed Key to the WIN7 pc (with F-Secure Internet Security 2015), android mobile phone samsung s6 and to the galaxy 3 tablet. Succesfully synced to all devices UNTIL added a key on pc. I tried to sync with samsung s6 mobile without any luck anymore.

I removed everything related to ther Key from pc (including  user/appdata/local/f-secure/pwmgr folder) and mobile phone.

After reinstallion the PREIUM VOUCHER CODE was not valid anymore. Send me a valid one, please!

I will try to sync pc and s6 once again. Perhaps mobile F-Secure Freedom as well as Samsungknoxs active protection off!?

Best Answer

• BenBen Posts: 2,640
    Accepted Answer

Hello Beeman,

I sent you a private message on that matter.

Comments

• BeeManBeeMan Posts: 2

Thank You very match. I did receive the valid voucher code. The sync went well also.

SamsungKnox must be turned off before the sync.

Br

Beeman

• petsaapetsaa Posts: 2
    Hello,
    I also bought a 24 month premium on 02-05-2015 and successfully installed it on win 7. After software update my subscription changed into free and previus voucher was not valid anymore.

Hello Petsaa,

Are your other devices still showing premium? If so please follow this article.

• petsaapetsaa Posts: 2
    No, I had just updated my phone and hand't yet synced it with my laptop. Currently I can only view my passwords from my laptop.

Hi Petsaa,

I sent you private message on this matter.

• lycan666lycan666 Posts: 4

i havent receivedd the activation email neither in my spam !!

• UphillUphill Posts: 2

Hi,

I just bought 31.8. a 12 month voucher. How ever I had to play aroung with importing passwords from Keepass a while before I got them right. In this process I had to uninstall F-Secure Key: User Data program from Windows 7.

Some where in the middle of this all the voucher was uninstalled as well. Can you help me to get a new voucher code?

Hi Uphill,

I'll send you a private message on that topic.

• Hi,

F-Secure Key Premium Voucher is not working my PC (2 computers), but is Ok with my Android devises. Syncing code created in Android is not working on PC either.

• Thanks Ben! It's all good now.
This discussion has been closed.