Problem with subscription

Hi!

I bought f-secure key premium at 11.2.2015 for one year. Now my pc-client has switched back to key free and advertises me to subscribe it again. If i enter code from ipad it says: "Your subscription has expired.

Enter subscription key to connect more devices."

Same thing if i generate code with Android phone.

This has been fastest year ever or could someone help me with my subscription.

Thanks in advance!

Answers

• BenBen Posts: 2,640

Hello Mystikki,

I'll also send you a private message on that matter.

• kuokkazkuokkaz Posts: 2

Hi,

I have a similar problem.

I had  a premium subscription for a year, paid through Play store. This worked well between Android(s), iPad(s), PCs and Macs.

Now I renewed the subcription via F-Secure webstore, and entered the new premium subscription key to my Android tablet. The subscription date became very odd, and the Premium sync will not work to other devices.

Any help to this!

• Matti123Matti123 Posts: 10

Hi,

I have same problem. My suscription expires 8.10.2015 and the same symptons. What should I do?

Hello Matti123,

Could you tell us where did you buy your subscription from and when did you renew it? On which platforms are you using Key? Coud you provide a screenshot of the issue (remember to edit out any personal details).

• Matti123Matti123 Posts: 10

Hi,

I bought it from F-Secure International Online Shop on 1.10.2014 for 12 months with automatic renewal. I use it on iPhone, Mac and Win. Iphone is the only device which tells that I have premium subscription. Mac and Win tell that subscription has expired and need to be upgraded and if I try to add a device from my iPhone I get an error message which tells that my subscription has expired. 

Mac and Win tell that I have free version if I try to add with code from iPhone the message is attached.Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 16.13.00.png

• axmasteraxmaster Posts: 11

Same problem here. F-Secure tells me I cannot syc anymore because my subcription has expired, but the expiration date still states I have Key Premium until January 6, 2016 (which is correct, I paid for a year). I bought Key from the F-Secure webshop. 

What's up F-Secure? A couple of weeks ago I could not get into Key, now this! Kind off losing confidence in the product....

• LohiLohi Posts: 2

Validation failed. 

Could not validate the voucher. This code has already been used or has expired.

Valid subsciption for 12 months bought on 2.6.2015.

• YammyYammy Posts: 1

Hi,

Same problem with my mac. It says ,"your subsciription has expired december 2014". Mobile device says that subscription expires december 2015, which is correct. What can I do?

• DavidMTSDavidMTS Posts: 3

Hi,

Exactly the same problem for me. It should expire in September 2015 but is saying it's already expired.

Please help.

David

• Kopi_PengKopi_Peng Posts: 1

Same problem here, subsribed up until Dec 2015 but now giving the subscription expired notification on the PC client. On the iPhone/iPad, no such error though. Happening on both of my PC's. Please help to advise on the resolution of this issue. 

• axmasteraxmaster Posts: 11

It appears that my problems are solved. Ipad and Windows7 computer sync, the Key Premium subscription end date is correct as well. My Key vesion is 3.1.112. 

I will update if necessary, but for now, it seems to work. 

Hello,

This is a known issue and we are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

@Lohi premium subscriptions for KEY can only be used once. If you received this message, the voucher has most likely been used or expired. If you have other devices already premium, try to sync from them.

• LohiLohi Posts: 2

@Ben wrote:

Hello,

This is a known issue and we are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

@Lohi premium subscriptions for KEY can only be used once. If you received this message, the voucher has most likely been used or expired. If you have other devices already premium, try to sync from them.

@Ben Yes, that's correct. I had KEY installed on 2 android devices and on one PC. Had to do a uninstall for all of those because KEY on android kept on crashing and were unable to connect to premium on PC although I had the codes generated on PC. PC version was so slow and unresponsive that I had to do a unistall too. At the moment I don't have any premium devices left. For further information, I do have a receipt of the purchase. How do I get a new Premium Key voucher?

• kuokkazkuokkaz Posts: 2
    Hi, I still continue having the sync problem. I received the premium voucher code and got my androids tablet working with it, now showing a key premium ending date: 46251-08-16, but the sync to any of the other devices is not working - getting an error message that the subscription has ended.
  • I get the expired-message on my pc. My Android has the premium subscription, valid until feb 46306... It does still sync though, both to PC and to iPad, even if the PC keeps complaining about the subscription being expired...

This discussion has been closed.