Icon disappeared form fields and selecting value from dropdown forced by Ctrl+F2 does not work aymor
I have been using F-Secure Key for quite some time, but recently it stopped working correctly on Windows 8.1. I am experiencing these issues (using Internet Explorer, but same happens with Chrome):
1. The Key icon pointing to dropdown list with entries does not show in any field anymore.
2. When I press Ctrl+F2, the dropdown selection with passwords appears, but it is not under the field where it used to be, but it appears randomly somewhere in the middle of my screen.
3. When I select value from the list, nothing is filled into the field within browser. Simply nothing happens.
I would like to resolve these three issues. I have some other weird observations which might help to find the root cause. Behavior is different depending on application used. Notepad can be used as a reference as it seems to work correctly (didn't work before, but started working after reinstall of F-Secure).
Call dropdown list with Ctrl+F2 and Click on item in the list
- Editbox in IE: does nothing
- Notepad: deletes whatever text was within notepad file before, fills my username and sends Tab key
- Microsoft Word: does nothing
Call list with Ctrl+F2 and Shift+Click on item in the list
- Editbox in IE: fills username
- Notepad: fills username
- Microsoft Word: fills username twice with no space in between
Call list with Ctrl+F2 and Ctrl+Click on item in the list
- Editbox in IE: fills password
- Notepad: fills password
- Microsoft Word: sometimes does nothing, sometimes fills first letter or first few letters of password, sometimes fills entire password+some first few letters from password again attempting to fill password twice - it seems really random as I always use same password
Call list with Ctrl+F2 and Shift+Ctrl+Click on item in the list
- Editbox in IE: fills username and password both within the same field without any space in between and probably sends Enter key as I get wrong password error afterwards
- Notepad: fills username, then Enter key, then password and Enter key again
- Microsoft Word: fills random number of first letters from string consisting of username filled twice, then next line and random number of first letters from password twice
For now I use workaround with Shift+Click and Ctrl+Click, but I have to call dropdown list twice once for username field and once for password field, but this is really painful especially when I use tablet and I need to scroll the list with tiny scrollbar and my huge finger
I will welcome any solution suggestion. Thanks in advance for your help.