New install not syncing or accepting password
I attempted to install Key (lastet version) on a PC and MAC and the situation on both is similar but I'll focus on the PC.
- Ran installer; no errors.
- Launched Key: prompted to enter, new Master Password; I enter what I'm currently using as the password on my other devices.
- Attmped to connect devices: open Key on my phone, obtain code, enter code in Key on PC.
- Nothing happens. I wait about 15 minutes with the app, open, guessing since I have about 100 entries in my database, it may take a while.
- After 15 minutes with no change, I close the app and re-launch it, enter my password: the app fails to open. It's stuck at the password prompt; no errors. Hitting Enter or clicking the key icon does nothing.
I've reinstalled the app a few times with the same result. I've also tried installing the current version on a Mac and the problem is exactly the same but on the Mac, it was an upgrade on an exisiting, working install. It seems like the app is failing to communicate with the F-Secures servers but why is the password failing to open the app?