Why pc version says: Viimeinen voimassaolopäivä 10-12-2014 on top of KEY PREMIUM ?

Hello

I installed 64-bit version of windows 7 pro yesterday, clean install (previously used 32-bit version because of old software I needed).

Then I installed f-secure key. It says on top of KEY PREMIUM yellow text: Viimeinen voimassaolopäivä 10-12-2014 (expires on 10-12-2014 in english). Here's picture:

f-secure-key.PNG

I use f-secure key on my phone and mac and windows 8.1 64-bit, but they don't show above text, neither showed windows 7 pro 32-bit version I had installed.

Where's the problem. Is it me ? again ? 

Comments

• dukavidukavi Posts: 107
    It looks like localization issue (the string is too long).
    If you switch to English, do you still have a problem like this?
  • yes,  you're right. After switching to english it looks like this.

f-secure-key-picture2.PNG

Next question is why ?

Is my order expired ? (and why my other computers nor my phone show above message)

and If so how I renew it ?

So, your subscription expired?

If you purchased the subscription on mobile device (iOS, Android), your subscription should be extended automatically.

• I thought so, but it's not expired on other machines, just the one I re-installed.

and yes I bought it online (iOS).

• My subscription is renewed automatically next time on 28.11.2015.

I have the once a year nenew option in use.

So even the dates don't match to my subscription, is this a bug in version that they distribute ?

I don't know what problem is, because it should say a proper date.

Maybe you can try to generate synchronization code on you mobile device and then insert the code at desktop application?

You can take the newest desktop version from https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/key

• I tried that, twice and result is still same.

What now ? 

IT-gods are making fun of me. Smiley Happy

• tajutontajuton Posts: 14

I installed f-secure key to another computer (removed the old installation). Now that one also says: Valid until 10-12-2014. Is this trial version hard coded to expire on that date or is it just a text on the app ?

It is not hardcoded. It looks like your premium voucher has expired.

• tajutontajuton Posts: 14

It's not, at least according iTunes credit card charge

I'll PM you with new premium voucher you can use.

This discussion has been closed.