No Scanners Available
having F-Secure Policy Manager Console 11.22.56488 as a new installation on virtual server.
- Installed 2 windows 7 clients (F-Secure Client Security 11.60)
- one client Windows 2008 (F-Secure Server Security 11.01)
The installation was successful but have the following problems:
- All clients Windows 7 and Windows 2008 are having a problem
"No Scanners Available"
"No scanners engines loaded virus protection is disabled"
in the status of Real-time scanning its disabled while I set the setting to be enabled!!!
- scanning reports are working fine also.
- I cannot install hot fixes for both Windows 7 clients remotely or via export from PMC
- I cannot install hot fix 02 for windows 2008 clients remotely or via export from PMC while I was able to install hot fix 01 via export from PMC only
I don't know what I have set wrong, please help me to resolve it or guide me through the problem.
thanks in advance